Bald Face Liar, I mean “Creative Writer” Blogger Award
A fellow writer, the wonderful Chloe Waits, asked me to participate in this harmless liar’s game. I think it sounds like fun! I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”.
1. I lived in New York, where I found my passion to write.
2. I once broke my leg sledding down Bell Tower Hill at KU University.
3. I grew up with two mothers instead of a father and a mother.
4. Writing is my second passion my first is Asthma Education
5. I’m totally optimistic without a bad bone in my body.
6. I am a merch girl for a rock band.
7. I write whatever genre my characters choose to be.
I now hereby pass on the Liar’s Torch to these writers ( in no particular order!). Keep the liar’s game going. Visit their sites and see if you can guess which of their statements are little white lies: